trust partners in a sentence
- The trust partners are, at the moment, Derby County Football Club, Ivy House Special School, NHS Derby City and Derby City Council Sport & Leisure.
- The Land Trust partners with the U . S . Department of Defense to preserve open space around Fort Campbell and with the Tennessee Department of Agriculture to conserve farms and forests.
- The Trust partners with local communities, organizations, and individual Vermonters actively working to protect and restore historic properties, and promote the revitalization and responsible development of city, towns, and village centers.
- Its trust partners are Quay Arts, University of Portsmouth, Solo Agency and Promoters, Yokogawa Marex Limited, The Quarr Group and Isle of Wight Primary Care Trust ( NHS Isle of Wight ).
- Non-profit Land Trust partners include The Conservation Fund, the Civil War Trust, The Heritage Foundation of Franklin and Williamson County, Franklin s Charge, Battle of Franklin Trust, the Battle of Nashville Preservation Society, Friends of Warner Parks, Friends of Radnor Lake, the Natchez Trace Parkway Association, the Mountain Goat Trail Alliance, the Tennessee River Gorge Trust, Southeastern Climbers Coalition, the Access Fund, The Nature Conservancy and the Appalachian Resource Conservation and Development Council in Upper East Tennessee.
- It's difficult to find trust partners in a sentence.