trust merchant bank in a sentence
- The city hosts the headquarters of one of the country's largest banks, Trust Merchant Bank.
- There are many other industries, such as Trust Merchant Bank, located in the heart of the city.
- "This was at the top end of estimates, " said analyst Janelle Matharoo of Bankers Trust merchant bank in London.
- In cities where the central bank is not present, a commercial bank can be appointed to represent it; Trust Merchant Bank performs such a role in Likasi and Kolwezi.
- Today, about 20 digital financial service providers such as the Trust Merchant Bank, Soci閠?G閚閞ale and Cofina use the TagPay platform to offer their customers financial services via cell phone.
- It's difficult to find trust merchant bank in a sentence.
- "' Trust Merchant Bank "'or "'TMB "', is an independent commercial bank based in the Democratic Republic of Congo ( DRC ), with its headquarters located in Lubumbashi.
- He was being sued for ?45, 000 by the Bankers Trust merchant bank in relation to an agreement made with the French company Ernest Marples et Cie . and he had been convicted of drinking and driving for which he received a one-year ban and a ?5 fine.