trust indentures act in a sentence
- The Holding Company Act and the Trust Indenture Act in particular have changed significantly since then.
- Those included repeal of the Williams Act, which protects corporations from surprise takeovers through secret raids on their stock; and the repeal of the obscure Trust Indenture Act of 1939, which regulates the corporate bond market.
- In addition to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, which created it, the SEC enforces the Securities Act of 1933, the Trust Indenture Act of 1939, the Investment Company Act of 1940, the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002, and other statutes.
- In the United States, public debt offerings in excess of $ 10 million require the use of an indenture of trust under the Trust Indenture Act of 1939 . The rationale for this is that it is necessary to establish a collective action mechanism under which creditors can collect in a fair, orderly manner if default takes place ( like that which occurs during bankruptcy ).
- It's difficult to find trust indentures act in a sentence.