trad province in a sentence
- A similar incident took place in Trad Province, 270 kilometers ( 168 miles ) southeast of Bangkok, last November, the Foreign Ministry said.
- Two days later it was found to have sank, about 86 miles ( 140 kilometers ) west of Thailand's Koh Krut Island in Trad province.
- Just over 25, 000 Cambodians remain in three Thai camps, at Huay Cheung in Surin province, Phu Noi in Sisaket province and Chong Khao Plu in Trad province.
- The 42 are among some 200 members of the Free Vietnam Revolutionary Group who took part in an anti-Vietnam meeting Friday in Trad Province, bordering Cambodia, police said.
- Flooding was heaviest in Chantaburi province, 210 kilometers ( 130 miles ) east of Bangkok, but neighboring Trad province was also badly affected, and lesser flooding hit the province of Ubol Ratchathani, 500 kilometers ( 310 miles ) northeast of Bangkok.
- It's difficult to find trad province in a sentence.