track spacing in a sentence
- Two sets of tracks spaced 3 metres apart are present in this location.
- Meanwhile, they criticize Norfolk Southern for lacking adequate local track space.
- The across track spacing of the measurements at the equator was about 40 km.
- Its main mission is to track space debris, intercontinental ballistic missiles, and submarine-launched ballistic missiles.
- Until then, the Norwegian government had said the radar would track space debris, an assertion questioned by Postol.
- It's difficult to find track spacing in a sentence.
- In either mode, players are not limited to track space, and are free to play amongst the terrain and inanimate objects
- Eisenberg said a direct connection to Manhattan could be added in the future, if the track space and technology become available.
- They could only be put into operation on tracks that had a wider track spacing, left over from the steam tramways.
- Biffle said he planned to call Harvick before the two share track space at equally tight and tricky Texas Motor Speedway Saturday.
- And on straightaways, you can't make a charge for an inside crevice because there is not enough track space to complete the move.
- Citing SIRT rules and noting the length of the trains, locomotives and the track space available, each step in the process was described.
- Once a month, dressed in space suits, the class hooks up with schools in Hong Kong, Russia and Great Britain to track space missions.
- One measurement was made each second over a 45-minute period during each orbit, giving an along track spacing of 1 & ndash; 2 km.
- Now consider an improvement to the design that doubles the density of the bits by reducing sample length and keeping the same track spacing.
- This yielded a total of four sound channels, as in the 4-track magnetic system, in the track space formerly allocated for one mono optical channel.
More: 1 2