towelling in a sentence
- The most common choices are PU synthetic grips or towelling grips.
- Towelling is back, in bright polo tops or pastels.
- :Is it not possible to use towelling ( non disposable diapers ) instead?
- The intimacy only went as far as bathing the boy and towelling him off.
- The mill was weaving towelling products when it closed at the end of 2000.
- It's difficult to find towelling in a sentence.
- Towelling grips are always replacement grips.
- Versace's mix of bright printed towelling and boned gingham has the same fresh, if sexier, look.
- In the bathroom : When you're towelling yourself dry, stretch arms diagonally against back as shown in the diagram.
- Called Ihram clothing, men's garments often consist of two white un-hemmed sheets ( usually towelling material ).
- || 1891-Barker and Co Ltd In 1897 this single-storey mill was weaving towelling on 260 looms }}
- He was clinging to a device covered in towelling that had two fake nipples attached, apparently intended to serve as a surrogate mother.
- Kinsey immediately recognises the towelling used as padding as coming from the Westfall household, and Ramona jumps to the top of her suspect list.
- "They gave us a towelling in Christchurch ( 36-23 in March ) and now they're hitting their straps so well.
- Carpay developed his screenprinting business " Frank Carpay Designs Limited " and branched out into beach towels and beach wear printing onto white towelling.
- In the New year we have decided to go back to the old fashioned terry towelling nappies ( diapers ) to try to'save the planet '.
More: 1 2