the endocrinologist in a sentence
- The endocrinologist is the specialist who cares for this problem.
- We could go to see the endocrinologist from a point of knowledge.
- "FASEB, the endocrinologists and the immunologists not only wrote letters, " he said.
- They are a daily ritual for the endocrinologist-- unremarkable except that Rabkin is Beth Israel's president.
- But Valerio knew he had made the right choice when the Endocrinologist asked " which way are you going ".
- It's difficult to find the endocrinologist in a sentence.
- See the endocrinologist, who concluded that Bill's parathyroid glands needed to come out and summoned the appropriate surgeon.
- Male-to-female transsexualism has sometimes been called " Harry Benjamin's syndrome " after the endocrinologist who pioneered the study of dysphoria.
- According to the endocrinologist P . M . F . Bishop, it was " almost entirely due to these two enthusiastic pioneers " that the Section was established in January 1946.
- As confirmed by the endocrinologist, who admitted the boy to the endocrinology department in Ljubljana, at the trial in September 2011, the boy was unconscious when he arrived there.
- But the endocrinologists and neuroscientists note that some people seem inherently prone to weight gain, while others seem capable of eating just about anything they want and never put on the pounds.
- In 1959 61, Lazarus was a Research Fellow at the Institute for Clinical Research at the Middlesex Hospital Medical School, London where he was mentored by the Endocrinologist, Sir John Nabarro.
- Cuddy tells House that he did not need to personally visit her because the endocrinologist on call is available she just talked to him and that she thinks he visited her to interrupt her date.
- This, the endocrinologist believes, is a terrible truth that the medical establishment _ including the National Cancer Institute, the American Cancer Society and the World Health Organization _ has tried to keep from the public.
- In one of the most provocative pieces to be published, the endocrinologist Gregorio Mara耋n argued that, far from the paragon of masculinity he was often assumed to be, Don Juan actually suffered from an arrested psychosexual development.
- House considers the possibility of Hannah's problem being endocrine, and visits Cuddy ( at night, at her house ) for an endocrinology consult, ostensibly because the endocrinologist on call was not picking up his phone.
More: 1 2
- the endless summer tour in a sentence
- the endless thirst in a sentence
- the endochronic properties of resublimated thiotimoline in a sentence
- the endocrine society in a sentence
- the endocrine system in a sentence
- the endorser in a sentence
- the endowed in a sentence
- the endowed school in a sentence
- the endowment house in a sentence
- the ends in a sentence