tamboura in a sentence
- Adama Tamboura would score Mali's second penalty handing them the advantage.
- He was briefly a member of the krautrock band tamboura on the albums Hosianna Mantra and Seligpreisung.
- At the Mercury, Cornershop had an uncommon lineup : two drummers, a sitar and synthesizer player, a tamboura player and Singh.
- Lorber s ethereal orchestration is complimented by Collin Walcott s tamboura and a piano, which adds the highlights usually reserved for Arnold s electric guitar.
- Accompanied by Karaikkuddi Subramaniam on vina, Lalitha Sankaran on tamboura and Andrew Timar on kanjira, Trichy offers raga cycles that are hypnotically built up and resolved.
- It's difficult to find tamboura in a sentence.
- For the album's title track, " tamboura on several tracks, including " Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds " and " Getting Better ".
- Complementing the usual rock instrumental lineup are the sarod ( a stringed instruments that makes a droning sound ), the tamboura ( tambourine ) and tabla ( drums ).
- Founded in about 1240 by a Diawando slave named Beydari Tamboura, Nioro attained its greatest height in the eighteenth century when it served as the capital of the Sudan.
- String sections, Horn sections, Brass, Woodwinds, Sitars, Tamboura, Harpsichord and Stylophones all feature prominently and are married to intricate pop and rock songwriting arrangements.
- Melancholy cellos and violins are everywhere _ haunting piano parts, darkening anguished melodies, swirling with tamboura and harmonium, double bass and dobro in a wistful, propulsive hush.
- It is a true follow on from the original " Magic Carpet " album, with its simple acoustic instrumentation-guitar, sitar, tabla, tamboura, and Appalachian dulcimer.
- The line-up consisted of Alisha ( vocals, guitar ), Clem Alford ( sitar, esraj, tamboura ), Jim Moyes ( guitar ) and Keshav Sathe tabla, Indian percussion.
- Also, the mashup track " Within You Without You / Tomorrow Never Knows " uses reversed cymbals, as well as reversing one of the tamboura riffs from " Within You Without You ."
- The equalizer was an own goal by Mali defender Adama Tamboura, who was apparently attempting to clear a crossing pass when he instead headed the ball into the upper right corner of his own net.
- The critics have flipped over the group that marries rock with hip-hop, electric guitar with sitar and harmonium, funk with tamboura and dholki, and English lyrics with Punjabi chants, all underscored by a dance beat.
More: 1 2