table light in a sentence
- More: 1 2
- "I can't turn the table lights on _ it just gets too hot,"
- His purple jacket, splashed with rhinestones, rests on a hanger near a bright wall of dressing table lights.
- In the first to the fifth season, one of the five judges will turn on the table light if the contestant made an error.
- You'll fit right in because there are Rat Pack trappings all around :'60s-era table lights, egg-shaped chairs, and pictures of classic pinup girls and Hollywood stars.
- Eventually _ big surprise _ we learn that the ship has a malevolent life of its own, connected to its power source, three heavy metal concentric doughnuts with dressing-table lights.