t third street in a sentence
- In 2007 the new T Third Street line also began operating on this extension.
- The majority of the street is served by the T Third Street light rail line.
- Mission Bay is served by the N Judah and T Third Street lines of San Francisco's Muni Metro.
- The "'T Third Street "'is a Muni Metro line in San Francisco, California.
- The new service, as the T Third Street Metro line, replaced most of the now defunct Visitacion Valley neighborhood.
- It's difficult to find t third street in a sentence.
- Its construction is part of the Central Subway Project and will be the future terminus of the T Third Street line.
- Its construction is part of the Central Subway Project and it will be a future station on the T Third Street line.
- Redevelopment also came in the construction of a new Muni Metro line called the T Third Street, which terminates at Sunnydale Station.
- Service to Chinatown via Muni's Central Subway will connect to this station in 2019 after a realignment of the T Third Street line's route.
- This is the terminal for the T Third Street Muni Metro line and is also the first local-fare boarding point for SamTrans routes 292 and 397 southbound.
- The southernmost part of this route, from Market to Jackson, will again be served by light rail by the T Third Street line when the Central Subway is built.
- The K Ingleside stops on outbound trips while the T Third Street stops on inbound ones, as the two lines are interlined following a service change on June 30, 2007.
- San Francisco 3-1-1 was implemented in 2007 shortly after the launch of the T Third Street Muni system $ 1.96 for every Muni-related phone call.
- The San Francisco Municipal Railway ( Muni ) has two light rail connections, the N Judah and T Third Street lines, at separate stops near the San Francisco 4th and King station.
- Except for the height of certain platforms ( mostly on the T Third Street line ), F Market & Wharves line cars are fully compatible with the rest of the Muni Metro system.
More: 1 2