t tailed in a sentence
- He hasn't tailed off, and that's important going into this race ."
- It's the experience of a lifetime and I'm so glad were weren't tailed off ."
- Those expectations could be reinforced today if the 1 : 30 p . m . JST release of April industrial production figures shows manufacturing hasn't tailed off markedly after the April 1 tax increase.
- A T tailed airplane is easier to recover from spin than planes with other types of empennage, as the elevator is located above the rudder, thus creating no " dead air zone " above the elevator where the rudder might be ineffective
- The Bank of Japan could raise lending rates as early as this July if it judges that the economy hasn't tailed off markedly after an April 1 increase in the national consumption tax, said Yoshihiro Kim, an analyst at Yamaichi Securities Co.
- It's difficult to find t tailed in a sentence.