syndromal in a sentence
- Syndromal craniosynostosis presents with a skull deformity as well as deformities affecting other parts of the body.
- To maintain their state of balance, therapy is often continued indefinitely, as around 50 % of the patients who discontinue it relapse quickly and experience either full-blown episodes or sub-syndromal symptoms that bring significant functional impairments.
- Around half of people initially diagnosed with bipolar disorder achieve syndromal recovery ( no longer meeting criteria for the diagnosis ) within six weeks, and nearly all achieve it within two years, with nearly half regaining their prior occupational and residential status in that period.
- After standardized criteria were developed to distinguish it from mood disorders and other Axis I disorders, BPD became a personality disorder diagnosis in 1980 with the publication of the DSM-III . The diagnosis was distinguished from sub-syndromal schizophrenia, which was termed " Schizotypal personality disorder ".
- It's difficult to find syndromal in a sentence.