store accountant in a sentence
- "It is very sad, " said Welshwoman Ceri Smith, a naval stores accountant.
- His experiences as the store accountant helped Chung to thoroughly develop his business sense.
- For Wong Ching-fan, a stores accountant who has served the navy for 24 years, the future is uncertain.
- I find myself wondering, should I play her as a department-store accountant in Northern California, or should I play her like Joan Crawford?
- Horka asked for Marroquin's release so the prisoner could be a witness in the trial of Robbie Bourque, indicted for allegedly accepting money to kill convenience store accountant John Guillory Jr ., 42.
- It's difficult to find store accountant in a sentence.
- On 2 August 1911, O'Sullivan's deputy, Honorary Lieutenant Frederick Silver was formally transferred to the staff of the Director of Artillery Services ( Ordnance ) as the Artillery Stores Accountant, as the Director of Artillery ( Ordnance ) assumed responsibility for the ledgers previously held by the Defence Stores.