stoniness in a sentence
- This bonhomie alternates with a frozen stoniness.
- The soil's acidity and stoniness let few farmers enjoy long-term success.
- As played with effective, deliberate stoniness by Jan Decleir, Dreverhaven is indeed an imposing figure.
- Outbreak OK killer-virus movie, carried by Dustin Hoffman's way of playing stoniness against warmth.
- Ideally, its stoniness can summon a tinge of Yeatsian caution for working politicians : " Horseman, pass by ."
- It's difficult to find stoniness in a sentence.
- As Tora chips away at the woman's stoniness, needling and supplicating, Ms . Bjork relents by beautifully calibrated degrees.
- Soils in and around Julian are mostly dark brown, slightly to moderately acidic sandy loams which are well drained and of variable stoniness.
- However, soil limitations may include heavy texture, erosion hazard, surface stoniness as well as the presence of rock outcrops and shallow soils.
- Nutrient imbalance, stoniness, and uneven subsidence of the land surface upon dissolution of gypsum in percolating ( irrigation ) water are further limitations.
- Dryness, and in places also stoniness and / or the presence of a shallow petrocalcic horizon, limit the suitability of Calcisols for agriculture.
- The demonstrations began peacefully Thursday morning with a crowd of about 1, 000 mostly Iranian exiles who staged mock stoniness and hangings to protest the government of Iran.
- In keeping with the studied stoniness that's enabled her to win the respect of the blokes in the department, Tennison briskly avoids introspection and toughs it out.
- His performance is lean, mean and effectively tough, but the film goes slack whenever he squares off against Garcia, whose own stoniness comes off as just plain flat.
- A "'soil phase of series "', originally called'soil type'describes the soil surface texture, slope, stoniness, saltiness, erosion, and other conditions.
- That stoniness adds to the thrill of watching her as she's dogged not only by ghosts, but also by a meddlesome office assistant ( Eva Longoria ) and two menacing future in-laws, Beth ( Kathleen Quinlan ) and John ( David Andrews ).
More: 1 2