stoniest in a sentence
- "It was enough to melt the stoniest heart, " said Ron Jensen, a neighbor.
- The Fala bit was so funny, one reporter observed, that'even the stoniest of Republican faces cracked a smile . '"
- But Skip's frolicsome good nature is enough to melt the stoniest heart, and Jack and Willie learn important lessons about love, loyalty and the bonds between father and son.
- Richard Corliss of " Time " named it 2011's fifth best film, saying " Boldly emotional, nakedly heartfelt, " War Horse " will leave only the stoniest hearts untouched ".
- In the space of a few sentences, he could switch from a macabre description of a dreadful workhouse or a brutal boys'school to an image of such calculated humanity that it could wring sobs from the stoniest Victorian breast.
- It's difficult to find stoniest in a sentence.
- Only the stoniest of hearts could remain unmoved when her musicians play for their parents in a school auditorium, render a rousing " Star-Spangled Banner " at a Knicks game in Madison Square Garden and top everything with a concert at Carnegie Hall, where they are accompanied in a performance of the Bach concerto for two violins by stars like Stern, Itzhak Perlman, Midori, Ani and Ida Kavafian, and Arnold Steinhardt.