sthree in a sentence
- He sang for films in Sujatha as second film followed by Ahankara Sthree.
- Later produced Malayalam Television Films " Sthree Parvam " and " Kulam "-Clan.
- In 1986, Sarathkumar started his acting career in the Telugu film " Samajamlo Sthree ".
- He debuted in the industry with the film adaptation of his breakthrough play " Sthree ".
- His role in " Sthree " with Vinaya Prasad was a huge hit among Malayalam television audiences.
- It's difficult to find sthree in a sentence.
- Some of Prem's super hit concepts included programs like Sthree, Comicola, and the prestigious Asianet Film Awards.
- "' SThree plc "'is an international specialist staffing organisation, founded in the United Kingdom and headquartered in London.
- She received National Award of Special mention and Andhra Pradesh State Award for Best Female Actor in 1996 for the film " Sthree ".
- ""'Jeevikkan Marannupoya Sthree " "'is a Malayalam film, directed by KS Sethumadhavan and produced by KSR Moorthy.
- His breakthrough in television Serials happens, when his characters in Valsalyam, Thaali, Vava, Kavyanjali, Sthree Oru Santwanam were widely addressed among Malayalam channel viewers as popular hit episodes.
- In addition, in India's 50th year of independence, she was awarded the titles of Mahila Shiromani ( distinguished woman of Indian origin ) and Sthree Ratna ( gem amongst women ).
- Vilasini Natyam endeavours to present, in an educative and aesthetically appealing manner, the total content of the ancient Sthree Nrithya Sampradaayam ( female solo dance-tradition ) which once dominated Telugu-speaking areas of Southern India.
- Leading brands can never sit on theirlaurels . ` Getting to the top is easy but maintaining that position isdifficult,'muses Shahar, who sees to the positioning of Matsushita'sthree brands-National, Panasonic and Technics.
- She starred in a few Malayalam films also before starring in the longest-running and most popular daily soap opera on Malayalam TV, " Sthree " which aired from late 1998 to mid 2000 on Asianet Television channel.
- Anweshi, the non-governmental organisation she founded in 1993 which now is a constituent of "'Kerala Sthree Vedhi "'( Kerala Women's Forum ), works for the cause of women's rights in co-ordination with the National Mission for Empowerment of Women.
More: 1 2