statement coverage in a sentence
- Decision coverage implies statement coverage, because every statement is part of a branch.
- 100 % statement coverage ensures that all code paths or branches ( in terms of control flow ) are executed at least once.
- The meaning of this depends on what form ( s ) of code coverage have been used, as 67 % branch coverage is more comprehensive than 67 % statement coverage.
- These include functional coverage ( has every functionality of the design been exercised ? ), statement coverage ( has each line of HDL been exercised ? ), and branch coverage ( has each direction of every branch been exercised ? ).
- It's difficult to find statement coverage in a sentence.