staniouta in a sentence
- Melitina Staniouta of Belarus won the all-around bronze medal.
- She and her former team mate, Tatiana Ogrizko, are currently coaching Melitina Staniouta.
- She and her former team mate, Larissa Loukianenko, are currently coaching Melitina Staniouta.
- In 2011, Staniouta continued to struggled with injuries throughout the World Cup and Grand Prix season.
- on December 23, Staniouta announced her retirement from her sport and culminating her career in the 2016 Season.
- It's difficult to find staniouta in a sentence.
- In 2009, Staniouta debuted as a senior and won two medals at the 2009 Grand Prix Final in Berlin.
- On August 19-20, Staniouta competed at the 2016 Summer Olympics held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Staniouta won a number of junior medals, including at the 2008 European Junior Championships winning the silver medal in ribbon and rope.
- In 2014 Season, Staniouta began competing at the 2014 LA Lights and won the all-around gold medal ahead of Rizatdinova.
- "' Melitina Dmitryevna Staniouta "'(,; born 15 November 1993 ) is a Belarusian retired individual rhythmic gymnast.
- Staniouta repeated her success in 2010 and won the bronze medal in the All-around at the World Cup Series'last stage.
- In 2012, Staniouta competed at the 2012 London and finished 12th at the qualifications but did not advance to the Top 10 finals.
- In the all-around, Staniouta ended up finishing 7th overall after a few errant mistakes and drop from her clubs and ball routine.
- She qualified to 2 event finals ( 6th in ball, 8th in hoop ) and finished 8th in the all-around behind compatriot Staniouta.
- Her fifth competition this year was the 2015 Summer Universiade in Gwangju, Korea where Titova finished 4th in the all-around behind Melitina Staniouta of Belarus.
More: 1 2