stage weapon in a sentence
- The AAM-A-1 Firebird was a two-stage weapon, fitted with cruciform wings and tailfins.
- In the final Act, she activates Big O's Final Stage weapon by plugging herself directly into the megadeus.
- The other nuclear-armed nations, India, Pakistan, and North Korea, probably have single-stage weapons, possibly boosted.
- This first device though was arguably not a true hydrogen bomb, and could only reach explosive yields in the hundreds of kilotons ( never reaching the megaton range of a staged weapon ).
- According to photographs of disassembled weapons components taken before 1986, Israel possessed boosted weapons and would require supercomputers of that era to advance further toward full two-stage weapons in the megaton range without nuclear test detonations.
- It's difficult to find stage weapon in a sentence.
- Though half of Big Fau is vaporized by Big O's Final Stage weapon, Alex survives and aims to finish Roger off-however, before he can do so, he is erased by Big Venus.
- The initial impetus behind the two-stage weapon was President Truman's 1950 promise to build a 10-megaton hydrogen superbomb as the U . S . response to the 1949 test of the first Soviet fission bomb.
- The High Virgo missile was a single-stage weapon, powered by a solid-fueled Thiokol TX-20 rocket, and was equipped an advanced inertial guidance system derived from that of the AGM-28 Hound Dog cruise missile.