stage valve in a sentence
- The two-stage valve-lift function is performed by electro-hydraulically operated switchable tappets.
- A second stage valve lift control for intake was added to the variable intake cam phase timing.
- In Honda's 2006 Civic Hybrid, the 1.3-liter i-VTEC engine uses a 3-stage valve design, an advancement from the 2005 i-VTEC technology.
- This may be caused by very cold water freezing the first or second stage valve open, or a malfunction of either the first or second stages.
- This will stop the supply of breathing gas and possibly result in a ruptured hose or the failure of another second stage valve, such as one that inflates a buoyancy device.
- It's difficult to find stage valve in a sentence.
- Other freeflows may be caused by the second stage valve jamming due to grit or corrosion products fouling the movement of the valve poppet, or the purge valve sticking in the depressed position.
- Since the cooling takes place during flow through the regulator, it is common for the freezing to occur when the first stage valve is open, and this will freeze the valve open, allowing a continuous flow through the first stage.
- The pressure in the medium ( aka intermediate ) pressure chamber drops when the diver inhales from the second stage valve, this causes the piston to lift off the stationary valve seat as the piston slides into the intermediate pressure chamber.