square measure in a sentence
- The playing square measures and the area between the squares is.
- This seems to be a square measure in this context.
- "It is a fair and square measure _ not an expansion, " she said.
- In Equity's case, the real space was a square measuring 16 feet on each side.
- The sides of the square measure approximately.
- It's difficult to find square measure in a sentence.
- There square measure several business faculties across the country which give the scholars to realize valuable hands on expertise.
- All of the squares measure approximately from east to west, but they vary north to south from approximately 100 to.
- They added " Unusually, the paper appeared to be hand-lined using two pens, in squares measuring approximately 6 x 6 millimeters.
- Vocational Education refers to a system or course of study that prepares people for jobs that square measure supported manual or sensible activities.
- The sanctuary itself is a square measuring on each side; at the time of construction, it was capable of seating approximately three hundred worshippers.
- The central castle complex was surrounded by an inner fore-castle in the shape of an irregular square measuring 80 x 100 meters at its widest part.
- Formed from land donated by the states of Maryland and Virginia, the initial shape of the federal district was a square measuring on each side, totaling.
- In front of the temple is a tank of water of the size of a square measuring 37.161 m . 2 ( 20'x 20'), whose water, it is said, never dries up.
- Each settlement was to comprise a walled city and the common land around it for pasture, measured radially as one thousand cubits in each direction, or as a square measuring two thousand cubits along each side.
- The village was mentioned as an Old Prussian settlement in 1338 and in 1400 as the property of Philipp von Beisleiden with a size of 20 " Hufen ", a square measure of the Teutonic Knights.
More: 1 2