spit shine in a sentence
- His shoes were always spit shined and his clothes always pressed.
- 0900 hours _ Have maid make up room and valet spit shine Bruno Magli boots.
- I've saluted my superiors and spit shined my shoes and marched till my arches were aching.
- "We've offered him a free spit shine any time he wants, " she said.
- Even now, Hawkins uses a six-step process to achieve " a military spit shine ."
- It's difficult to find spit shine in a sentence.
- Mindful of his professional image, Berberian dresses in tie, sports coat and patent leather shoes and keeps his truck equally spit shined.
- Those addresses position him as mildly hawkish on foreign affairs and as a moderate with a populist spit shine on economic and educational issues.
- Suffice to say, it wasn't the spit shine that the dignified and polished Mouton preferred to have applied to his luminous black shoes.
- They were versed in the difference between an unsuitable spit shine on their shoes and what the late Bill Blass used to refer to as a gentleman's buff.
- Bill Clinton, who offered a vigorous critique of economic stagnation in 1992, now puts a spit shine on an economy that, though improved, still suffers many of the same problems.
- Polished to a spit shine, Macau welcomed its leader, President Jiang Zemin of China, as he landed here Tuesday to mark the former Portuguese colony's first year under Chinese sovereignty.
- He's the guy with the barber's clippers and the straight razor, trying to put a spit shine on a team that had gotten a little ragged over the past couple of years.
- One of the probable director nominees was previously considered one of those " Independents " : Gus Van Sant, whose " Good Will Hunting " is slick and buffed to a spit shine.
- !! 1 / 2 " JAG " ( 8 pm, premieres tonight ) The pilot's first hour is a sensational military drama, buffed to a spit shine and unafraid to condemn military sexism and homophobia.
- Maybe not every venue was completed to a spit shine, and maybe you didn't really want to look behind the tarp wrapped around that abandoned building, but Athens, and the Greeks, took care of all the basics.
More: 1 2