spit on the street in a sentence
- Every passing cough or sneeze seemed filled with sinister possibility, as did the ubiquitous gobs of spit on the streets.
- Using the RFK analogy, if an alleged mobster _ or terrorist _ spits on the street in defiance of an antispitting ordinance, arrest and prosecute the person.
- Wouldn't you love a clampdown on the many men who spit on the street and on subway platforms, a practice that is common, disgusting and a violation of the Health Code.
- In place of the model commune Dazhai is Jiang's prototype community of Zhangjiagang _ a glistening east China city where, according to the state-run media, no one ever throws litter or spits on the streets.
- It's difficult to find spit on the street in a sentence.