si 10 in a sentence
- SI 10 is under the command of Gordon Spikings, played by Ray Smith.
- Although there is initial reluctance on both sides, Harry and Dempsey work as partners in a specialised task force, SI 10, and they make a good team.
- It refers to the IEEE / ASTM SI 10-1997 standard as stating, that " " this practice frequently leads to confusion and is deprecated " ".
- A fourth regular role is that of Chas, played by Tony Osoba, who provides useful research and communications in the SI 10 office and occasionally has a more active role.
- "' Phillipsite "'is a mineral series of the zeolite group; a hydrated potassium, calcium and aluminium silicate, approximating to ( Ca, Na 2, K 2 ) 3 Al 6 Si 10 O 32 ?2H 2 O . The members of the series are phillipsite-K, phillipsite-Na and phillipsite-Ca.
- It's difficult to find si 10 in a sentence.
- "' Jonesite "'is a mineral with the chemical formula Ba 4 ( K, Na ) 2 [ Ti 4 Al 2 Si 10 O 36 ] * 6H 2 O . This mineral is named after Francis Tucker Jones ( 1905 1993 ), who discovered the mineral while working as a Research Chemical Microscopist at Berkeley in CA . Jonesite has diffraction symmetry of mmm, which implies an orthorhombic system with all three axes perpendicular to each other and the angles between each axis equal to 90 degrees.
- Kamb and Oke in 1960 first described paulingite from vesicles in the Tertiary, augite-bearing-basaltic rocks at the Rock Island dam in Washington, where it is associated with clinoptilolite ( Na, K, Ca ) 2-3Al 3 ( Al, Si ) 2 Si 13 O 36 " 12 ( H 2 O ), phillipsite ( Ca, Na 2, K 2 ) 3 Al 6 Si 10 O 32 " 12H 2 O, calcite ( CaCO 3 ), and pyrite ( FeS 2 ).