segmentation criteria in a sentence
- They proposed the use of five general segmentation criteria which they arranged in a nested hierarchy.
- Segmentation criteria can be arbitrarily complex and may take into account global as well as local criteria.
- Rimal, Brown, Mkandawire, Folda, Bose and Creel identified risk perceptions and efficacy beliefs as the main audience segmentation criteria for the HIV-prevention project in Malawi.
- "' Attitudinal targeting "'is a type of market segmentation that layers objective research findings, typically from surveys or focus groups, into other targeting segmentation criteria.
- As the application of all the criteria recommended by Wind and Cardozo and subsequent scholars who expanded upon their two-stage theory became increasingly difficult due to the complexity of modern businesses, Bonoma and Shapiro suggest that the same / similar criteria be applied in multi-process manner to allow flexibility to marketers in selecting or avoiding the criteria as suited to their businesses . They proposed the use of the following five general segmentation criteria which they arranged in a nested hierarchy:
- It's difficult to find segmentation criteria in a sentence.