seafowl in a sentence
- Its diet may also include the eggs of seafowl.
- That is the Spanish word for seafowl dung.
- The islands frequented were plentiful with potential foods, such as turtle, seafowl, shellfish, and fish.
- They lived primarily of hunting various animals such as seafowl and marine mammals, in addition to fishing and gathering.
- The islands frequented were plentiful with other potential foods, such as turtle, seafowl, shellfish, and fish.
- It's difficult to find seafowl in a sentence.
- When Henry Brougham visited in 1799 he noted that " the air is infected by a stench almost insupportable a compound of rotten fish, filth of all sorts and stinking seafowl ".
- Emory estimated that 7.7 percent of the island ( 12 out of 156 acres ) was used for terraced, dry-land crop production, and along with fish and seafowl, Emory believed 100 people ( or more ) could have survived on a long-term basis.
- "FOGLE ` bird'D vogel, E fowl ( which in seafowl and fowler has the old meaning ), Dan fugl, Sw f錱el; better than "'Ido "'ucelo ( I uccello; F oiseau is too far be of use ) and Romanal ave, " which can be recognized by everyone " ( Gu閞ard ), i . e . everyone that knows Latin, for others will rather think of Ave Maria; S P ave is rarer than p醞aro, passaro ."