screening system in a sentence
- He filed suit in 1965, questioning the constitutionality of the screening system.
- The screening system can test more than 200, 000 compounds daily.
- But others remain more cautious about changing the current screening system.
- The first floor has a state-of-the-art inline checked baggage screening system.
- Improvements include new baggage carousels and an inbound baggage screening system.
- It's difficult to find screening system in a sentence.
- The problem is that with our current screening system, that is more than possible.
- Those entering the village must pass through electronic screening systems.
- Light air travel so far has helped the transition to the new screening system.
- The screening system will be familiar to anyone who has followed the firm's work.
- It has, she asserts, " largely escaped the screening systems of philosophical inquiry ."
- Anyone entering the village must pass through electronic screening systems.
- Within days after that warning, health officials exposed a frightening breakdown in the blood-screening system.
- We have established a screening system which I believe is top class in the world,
- It seeks unspecified monetary damages, and asks the court to declare the screening system unconstitutional.
- Attorney David Boies said the screening system would block access to 1 million music files.