scoparium in a sentence
- I love Leptospermum scoparium, otherwise known as New Zealand tea tree.
- The larvae feed on " Leptospermum scoparium ".
- An upright coreopsis or Mexican mint marigold and little bluestem ( " Schizachyrium scoparium " ).
- Lead plant is often associated with little bluestem ( " Schizachyrium scoparium " ), a common prairie grass.
- The larvae feed on various grasses, including " Schizachyrium scoparium " and " Andropogon gerardi ".
- It's difficult to find scoparium in a sentence.
- Little bluestem ( Schizachyrium scoparium ) : Height varies from 1 or 2 feet up to 6 feet, depending on growing conditions.
- To be labelled New Zealand mnuka honey, at least 70 % of its pollen content should come from " Leptospermum scoparium ".
- Manuka Circle was on Walter Burley Griffin's original plan for Canberra and named after the New Zealand tea tree " Leptospermum scoparium ".
- This species is usually found within clearings in open forests of " Nothofagus " and in scrubland dominated by " Leptospermum scoparium ".
- Pale green hellebores bloom in the same room as a 10-foot Australian tea tree ( Leptospermum scoparium Ruby Glow ), which is covered with carmine blossoms.
- Q : I bought a ` Ruby Glow'tea tree ( " Leptosperum scoparium " ) and wanted to use it in a container as an evergreen patio tree.
- They survive in a variety of terrains, from sea level up to subalpine areas, including shrubland containing Gorse ( Ulex europaeus ) and Manuka ( Leptospermum scoparium ), swamps and grasslands.
- The host may have been " Kunzea ericoides " or " Leptospermum scoparium ", since both were placed in the " Leptospermum " genus at this time.
- The flora that bees use to make the honey may have a role in its properties, particularly by bees foraging from the manuka myrtle, " Leptospermum scoparium ", as proposed in one study.
- The hardiest species ( " L . lanigerum, L . liversidgei, L . polygalifolium, L . rupestre, L . scoparium " ) are hardy to about to; others are sensitive to frost.
More: 1 2