scop database in a sentence
- The beta-grasp domain has some initiation factor 3 as identified by the SCOP database.
- ;classes were originally recognized by Levitt and Chothia ( 1976 ), and several others have been added in the SCOP database.
- When comparing protein structures, as in the SCOP database, core is the region common to most of the structures that share a common fold or that are in the same superfamily.
- The beta-grasp domain has some structural similarities to the beta-grasp motif present in immunoglobulin-binding domains, ubiquitin, 2Fe-2 S ferredoxin and translation initiation factor 3 as identified by the SCOP database.
- The HH-suite comes with a number of useful databases of profile HMMs that can be searched using HHblits and HHsearch, among them a clustered version of the SCOP database of structural protein domains, and many more.
- It's difficult to find scop database in a sentence.