scoots over in a sentence
- Scoot over, Bobby Bonilla, Ramon Martinez and Todd Hollandsworth.
- Scoot over, hoss, I'm feeling a little faint myself.
- It's broken into digital packets that scoot over telephone wires across the world.
- Scoot over, Tony La Russa.
- "Because Offy's cheating up the middle, I can scoot over into the hole a little bit more.
- It's difficult to find scoots over in a sentence.
- Requests that, while you're in town, can you please scoot over and give us something on the Cardinals?
- In Boston, Shields lives across from the Public Garden, scoots over to Chinatown for a snack, wanders around Harvard Square.
- Pro soccer and the National Hockey League will be happy to scoot over and make some room in the category of niche-market sports.
- When her other son, Mark, makes an occasional appearance, Phyllis Grunow scoots over to make room for him, then rubs his back.
- Sue : If you need something more substantial, scoot over to Hoover's Online _ A Business Network ( www . hoovers . com ).
- "If the spot is too narrow and a car is too close, you have to scoot over, " says Murray, 35, from Chandler.
- Scoot over to Liszt's Usenet Newsgroups Directory at www . liszt . com / news / or Deja . com at www . deja . com / usenet.
- When we practiced that act of chivalry, he opened the door for me, then said, " Mom, scoot over so I can get in ."
- If cameras pierce through the moon's deep haze, as the craft scoots over its south pole, " then it means Titan is ours, " Porco said.
- Matthew Rudy, 23, puts his daughter down for her afternoon nap, scoots over to his desktop computer, and a few keystrokes later he's in church.
More: 1 2