saw bit in a sentence
- It resonated with many who saw bits of their own families in the characters.
- It has the consistency of gravy, and I saw bits of corn floating around in it.
- A passenger, who broke his arm but managed to escape the wreckage without help, reportedly " saw bits of bodies on the floor ".
- The birds joined in the alarm call and the bushes burst into life as I saw bits and pieces of the fleeing monkeys flashing by.
- Gray spent the next three seasons primarily with the Tucson Toros, the Rangers'AAA affiliate, but saw bits of playing time with the major league Rangers.
- It's difficult to find saw bit in a sentence.
- Installation requires a few rudimentary tools, such as a socket wrench set, screwdriver and a drill with a hole saw bit to modify the refrigerator.
- Ordinary people who saw bits and pieces of events on the morning when Mulligan was shot five times while he slept in his car parked outside an all-night drug store.
- We saw bits and pieces of the island, as we caught the bus for hotel after hotel, and obsessed that we'd miscalculated : Our four-night, five-day trip amounted to three days, when you arrive in late afternoon the first day and leave by noon the last.