saw beyond in a sentence
- Kipling saw beyond the retreat of kings and the subsidence of tumult.
- Allen's players, however, saw beyond victories and losses.
- They never saw beyond the glitter of dollar signs.
- But Hwang, it now appears, saw beyond his country's slogans.
- It's surprising, in fact, what reviews saw beyond the moment.
- It's difficult to find saw beyond in a sentence.
- But Robert Parkinson saw beyond the debris.
- Lucille, whose family stretches four generations in Norborne, never saw beyond that humble environment.
- Faugeres saw beyond her privileged class and wrote about the democratic ideals of equality and justice.
- But Laurita saw beyond the devastation; he fell in love with the site and had to have it.
- And it was Ray Gabler who saw beyond the deserted farmhouse and land, and envisioned what they could become.
- They looked into the gates of life and saw beyond charming visions, and hopes springing up for all ".
- All other coaches presumably saw beyond his mocha skin and expressed delight in what he could do with an orange sphere.
- "From the very beginning, I saw beyond the scenario the song speaks of, " she says.
- Thanks to the many honest contributors above who saw beyond my flowery language and came to appreciate the spirit of the message.
- However, Purbasari saw beyond Lutung Kasarung's appearance, and recognized his good heart, loyalty, and devotion to her.
More: 1 2