saw bench in a sentence
- A saw bench outside the mill was also driven by belts & pulleys.
- However it performed well as a stationary engine, particularly working the saw bench.
- Applications include mowers, generators, outboard motors, pump sets, saw benches and auxiliary power plants.
- There were separator point, power-saw bench, forge workshop and repair workshop of agricultural machinery.
- Standish places the boy on a saw bench and threatens to cut him unless the girl marries her.
- It's difficult to find saw bench in a sentence.
- When initially erected, the Kin Kin mill comprised only the number one saw bench and a docking saw.
- By the end of 1921 a boiler, steam winch and saw bench with steam engine, buildings and explosives magazine were constructed.
- Inside, there are a twin-element instrument panel, steering column-mounted gearshift and bench seats ( when was the last time you saw bench seats front and rear?
- A three-person mill, comprising a single circular saw bench ( number one bench ) and a docking saw, could produce up to 500 cases per day.
- It is a Victorian melodrama, complete with a climax where a little child is placed on a moving saw bench and is considered a lost film.
- There is a school and a kindergarten, some shops, a library, a club, a post office, an administrative building, a power-saw bench, and a logging enterprise in the village.
- At the Great Dorset Steam Fair, for example, portable engines may be found in the relevant demonstration areas driving saw benches, threshing machines, rock crushers and other contemporary equipment.
- A line of large round logs perpendicular to the mill floor is along the southwest side of the shed forming a log ramp feeding logs to the breakdown saw bench.
- The report stated that the main building comprised a three-room office, two storerooms, five cement kilns, two plaster ovens, a lime mill, a rending store, a circular saw bench, an iron store, a cement store and two engine room complete with boilers.
- The layout and all of the components typically found in a small mill of the 1950s remain including : the characteristic open-sided shed, early electrical insulators tracing the route of the original cabling, breakdown ( Canadian ) saw, number one and two saw benches, docking saw, original hand operated winch, rails and trolleys.
More: 1 2