saripul in a sentence
- The small province of Saripul south of Jozjan also was captured, he said.
- There is also currently a village of the same name, located about 12 miles from Saripul.
- Taliban radio later reported its troops were in full control of the surrounding province, also called Saripul.
- Abdullah acknowledged Wednesday that the Taliban were in Saripul, but said they continued to face resistance there.
- In the summer season, some 120 long range migratory Kuchi households come from Saripul province to Balkh province.
- It's difficult to find saripul in a sentence.
- The surrender took place near the village of Sangchorak, northeast of the capital Kabul, in Saripul province, he said.
- Muttayn said his opponents, who had retreated to Saripul after losing their stronghold of Shebergan on Sunday, had been regrouping for a counterattack.
- 1998-Taliban forces take the town of Saripul in Afghanistan, paving the way for an attack on opposition stronghold Mazar-e-Sharif.
- In United Nations Security Council Resolution 1267, Aminullah Amin was listed as Governor of Saripul Province, the 110th individual listed on a list of 400 individuals under sanctions from 1999.
- Muttayn said the opposition, which had retreated a few kilometers ( miles ) south to Saripul after losing their stronghold of Shebergan on Sunday, had been re-grouping for a counterattack.
- Taliban spokesman Abdul Hay Muttayn said his fighters took the town of Saripul, about 100 kilometers ( 60 miles ) southwest of Mazar-e-Sharif, after a one-hour battle Tuesday.
- Women in Afghanistan have built houses for women as shelters in most of the provinces in Afghanistan such as in Kabul, Kapisa, Mazar-e-Sharif, Kunduz, Faryab, and Saripul.
- A day earlier, Taliban fighters claimed to have captured Saripul, a town about 100 kilometers ( 60 miles ) southwest of Mazar-e-Sharif, and the surrounding province of the same name.
- Taliban spokesman Abdul Hay Muttayn said his fighters took the town of Saripul, about 100 kilometers ( 60 miles ) southwest of the key city Mazar-e-Sharif, after a one-hour battle.
- Government forces also were locked in fighting with the Hezb-e-Wahdat faction around the central town of Yakavlang and in Saripul province in the north, said the source, whose information could not be independently confirmed.
More: 1 2