sarcolemma in a sentence
- Muscular dystrophy is distinct from atrophy because it affects the Sarcolemma.
- Pressed against the inside of the sarcolemma are the unusual flattened myonuclei.
- Satellite cells are described as quiescent myoblasts and neighbor muscle fiber sarcolemma.
- This initiates an impulse that travels across the sarcolemma.
- Also, the breakdown of the sarcolemma causes additional calcium to enter the cytosol.
- It's difficult to find sarcolemma in a sentence.
- The cell membrane is called the sarcolemma with the cytoplasm known as the sarcoplasm.
- CD97 is expressed at the sarcoplasmic reticulum and the peripheral sarcolemma in skeletal muscle.
- The sarcolemma ( membrane ) from adjacent cells bind together at the intercalated discs.
- The DPC localizes to the sarcolemma and its disruption is associated with various forms of muscular dystrophy.
- The purpose is to reduce the mechanical force on the sarcolemma as a result of muscle contraction.
- In normal muscle cells, utrophin is located at the differentiation, utrophin is found at the sarcolemma.
- The sarcolemma generally maintains the same function in muscle cells as the plasma membrane does in other eukaryote cells.
- Another group of cells, the myosatellite cells are found between the basement membrane and the sarcolemma of muscle fibers.
- In myocytes, sarcomeres adhere to the sarcolemma via costameres, which align at Z-discs in striated muscle cells.
- Dystrophin links actin in the cytoskeleton and dystroglycans of the muscle cell plasma membrane, known as the sarcolemma ( extracellular ).