sahf in a sentence
- Gov . John Hoeven was scheduled to introduce Rove during the SAHF banquet but did not attend.
- Together with senescence-associated heterochromatin foci ( SAHF ), DNA-SCARS are one of the most prevalent nuclear markers of cellular senescence.
- The nucleus of senescent cells is characterized by senescence-associated heterochromatin foci ( SAHF ) and DNA segments with chromatin alterations reinforcing senescence ( DNA-SCARS ).
- The instruction is usually used with the FCOMI instruction or the FCOM-FSTSW-SAHF idiom to set the relevant condition codes based on the result of a floating point comparison.
- Recognized hallmarks of cellular senescence include senescence associated ( SA ) beta galactosidase staining and the appearance of senescence-associated heterochromatic foci ( SAHF ) within the nuclei of senescent cells.
- It's difficult to find sahf in a sentence.