sadiman in a sentence
- Sadiman died on the spot while Sutrihno was dead on arrival at the Kuala Terengganu Hospital.
- Karman, 43, and his son Sadiman, 14, who were riding on a motorcycle, were killed instantly.
- Sadiman, a second year student of the state-run SMP 110 junior high school, was the eldest son of the couple's three children.
- State Education deputy director ( I ) Kasmuri Sadiman, who is also acting director, said 719 students, or 43.44 per cent, obtained five principals.
- State police traffic staff officer Assistant Superintendent Tengku Azman Tengku Abdullah said the victims were identified as Sadiman Slamet, 23, and Sutrihno Redo, 25, of Alor Gajah, Malacca.
- It's difficult to find sadiman in a sentence.