sacculina in a sentence
- More: 1 2 3 4
- The barnacles of the species " Sacculina granulosa " are parasitic castrators of these crabs.
- For example, members of the genus " Sacculina " are parasitic, dwelling within crabs.
- It may be found on sand and gravel in the parasitised by the barnacle " Sacculina ".
- After this invasion of the " Sacculina ", the crab is now unable to perform the normal function of molting.
- The male " Sacculina " looks for a female " Sacculina " adult on the underside of a crab.