sabotage production in a sentence
- The fiNal0elements of the old regime are trying to sabotage production,
- Youth gangs have kidnaped oil workers and sabotaged production, which has cost Nigeria billions of dollars.
- A separate risk looms at chemical plants, where many workers who could sabotage production lines to cause dangerous explosions or leaks are not carefully screened for potential terrorist links, officials say.
- When " Abe's Oddysee " was in production, the developers found that a male executive at publisher GT Interactive tried to sabotage production because he didn't like the game being made.
- Sabotage movies showed a reactionary figure from the " old regime ", often an engineer or an intellectual, who works as an agent to sabotage production, sometimes collaborating with " western forces ".
- It's difficult to find sabotage production in a sentence.