sabotage an agreement in a sentence
- More than any other, the issue had threatened to sabotage an agreement in Marrakech.
- Such opposition is " sabotaging an agreement that would objectively become one of the greatest alliances against drug trafficking,"
- He told investigators he wanted " to kill as many Arabs as possible, " to sabotage an agreement on handing over most of Hebron to the Palestinians.
- Hyde, who has bucked many of his party leaders by advocating curbs on firearms, said that Democrats were trying to sabotage an agreement by adding new demands, and warned Gephardt in a written reply, " Please do not let a desire to exploit a political issue undermine this unique opportunity to protect America's children ."
- It's difficult to find sabotage an agreement in a sentence.