sabadilla in a sentence
- Sabadilla dust also is touted as effective in controlling stink bugs.
- Pesticides that target stink bugs include pyrethrin and sabadilla.
- Sabadilla is toxic to humans and bees but apparently not to ladybugs and other predator insects.
- If gardeners must use pesticides, they can choose plant-derived botanical ones, such as rotenone, pyrethrin and sabadilla.
- Vicki Meagher, 44, a technical writer from Groton, Mass ., doesn't bother with a homeopath but simply treats herself for hay fever _ with a plant extract called sabadilla.
- It's difficult to find sabadilla in a sentence.
- The two species with the widest distributions, " S . yucatanense " ( sometimes treated as part of " S . ghiesbreghtii " ) and " S . officinale " ( sabadilla ), may have been spread by pre-Columbians who used the seeds as pesticides.