round trip delay in a sentence
- This is because the one way delay can be accurately computed as 1 / 2 the round trip delay.
- The L1 and L2 positions permit 400-millisecond round trip delays, which is just close enough for telepresence operation.
- The value of N is usually chosen such that the time taken to transmit the N words is less than the round trip delay from transmitter to receiver and back again.
- For example, the round trip delay ( RTD ) or latency of the fastest transatlantic connections is under 60 ms, close to the theoretical maximum for an all-sea route.
- A non-posted write requires that a bus transaction responds with a write completion response to indicate success or failure of the transaction, and is naturally much slower than a posted write since it requires a round trip delay similar to read bus transactions.
- It's difficult to find round trip delay in a sentence.
- The round trip delay time can be shown to be T = ( delta-phi ) / ( delta-f ); where delta-f is the frequency shift ( ~ 4000 Hz for example ) and delta-phi the measured phase shift in radians.
- This can often be a simple quantitative analysis : How much spectrum is freed for user purposes, how much better round trip delay ( latency ) will be achieved, how much more bandwidth can move, and how well does the network respond to stress conditions notably when there are too many requests for connections than a wireless backhaul can accommodate.
- In a lab at DEC they knew how many bits their repeaters would lose and knowing this were able to create an 11 segment, 10 repeater, 3 active segment ( 11-10-3 ) network that maintained a round trip delay of less than 51.2 祍 and a sufficient number of preamble bits that all end nodes functioned properly.