rigid facing in a sentence
- Dafoe's rigid face and haunted eyes suggest what Eliot's poetry cost him in human terms.
- A rigid facing ( often pneumatically applied concrete, otherwise known as shotcrete ) or isolated soil nail head plates may be used at the surface.
- When Louis Lebherz, the bass portraying the ship's captain, Daland, climbs to the pitching deck, his rigid face and body register a fear of being tossed onto the hard stage floor below.
- Yes, David Fisher, he of the rigid face and the wary eyes, has most obviously come out, and his family now knows he's gay and that the handsome cop wasn't just his squash buddy.
- It's difficult to find rigid facing in a sentence.