rigid endoscope in a sentence
- IMS repairs flexible and rigid endoscopes and stainless, laparoscopic, power, ophthalmic, and specialty instruments.
- Rigid endoscopes, such as an Arthroscope, can be sterilized in the same way as surgical instruments, whereas heat labile flexible endoscopes cannot.
- From the start, rigid endoscopes were used for direct viewing, photography, video and film in environmental simulation and for interior and exterior shots of models.
- It is also fair to say that the Sonic Irrigation process isn t to be used for flexible and rigid endoscopes or instruments such as Phaco handpieces used in Cataract procedures.
- "Endoscopic ear surgery " or " EES " is defined as the use of the rigid endoscope, in contrast to the operating room microscope, to visualize the middle and inner ear during otologic surgery.
- It's difficult to find rigid endoscope in a sentence.
- The use of rigid endoscopes to perform ear surgery ( operative EES ), rather than just to visualize the contents of the middle ear ( observational EES ), is increasing as optimized instrumentation and operative approaches become available.