rightly guided caliph in a sentence
- They curse and abuse four Rightly Guided Caliph.
- He is therefore praised as one of the greatest Muslim rulers after the four Rightly Guided Caliphs.
- In Sunni Islam, the first four elected caliphs were remembered as the Four Rightly Guided Caliphs.
- The concept of " Rightly Guided Caliphs " originated with the later Abbasid Caliphate based in Baghdad.
- Muhammad ibn Abu Bakr was a pious Muslim who supported the Rightly Guided Caliph, Ali ibn Abi Talib.
- It's difficult to find rightly guided caliph in a sentence.
- The Third Rightly Guided Caliph, Uthman, was assassinated at the end of a siege upon his house.
- The first attempt at an authentic written version was during the reign of the third'Rightly Guided Caliph', Uthman ( 576-656 ).
- This brought to an end the era of the Rightly Guided Caliphs and Hasan ibn Ali was also the last Imam for the Shias to be a Caliph.
- There was already a miracles section and durood was already there but not as a section title and I can't see " Rightly Guided Caliphs " anywhere.
- Ilm ar-Rijal ( sira, the life of the prophet of Islam, Muhammad, and then the lives of the four Rightly Guided Caliphs who expanded Islamic dominance rapidly.
- Even though Hasan ibn Ali ruled the Muslims, he is not included in the Rightly Guided Caliphs, despite being declared as the Chief of the Youth of Paradise by Muhammad.
- Abul Ala Maududi indicates it was the era of the Prophet and the 30-year reign of the four " rightly guided caliphs " ( " Rashidun " ).
- It is a reference to the Sunni imperative " Hold firmly to my example ( " sunnah " ) and that of the Rightly Guided Caliphs " ( Ibn Majah, Abu Dawood ).
- If Muhammad had predicted the four caliphs as " Rashidun " ( Rightly Guided Caliphs ), then there was no need for the meeting at Saqifah to decide the first caliph and the later three caliphs.
- Soon Abdul-Zahra, who was in his mid-30s, began telling followers that he was the reincarnation of the Ali ibn Abu Talib, the first Shia Imam as well as the last of the Rightly Guided Caliphs.
More: 1 2