rightless in a sentence
- A thrall was the rightless property of his or her owner.
- When you first suggest a rightless being should have rights, it sounds laughable or odd,
- They were landless, rightless citizens, and a symptom of the decay of feudal society.
- Benhabib argues that somebody who is stateless is seen as an outcast and is in a way rightless.
- The Moscow Municipal Duma, the equivalent of a city council, condemned the use of " crude force against rightless and helpless old people " _ a reference to police actions against elderly Russian protesters in Riga two weeks ago.
- It's difficult to find rightless in a sentence.
- The proletariat created by the breaking-up of the bands of feudal retainers and by the forcible expropriation of the people from the soil, this free and rightless * [ " vogelfrei " ] proletariat could not possibly be absorbed by the nascent manufactures as fast as it was thrown upon the world.
- After attaining power and the expansion of humans in space, they eventually entered a somewhat stagnant phase in which a fixed lifespan of four hundred years was imposed on the human inhabitants of the planets where the Instrumentality directly ruled, all the hard physical labor was done by rightless animal-derived " underpeople ", and children were never raised by their biological parents.