return loss in a sentence
- He'd feel obligated to return losses to shareholders who lost money ."
- The goal here was to return loss-making businesses to maximum possible profitability.
- Isolation can be estimated from the coupling plus return loss.
- At 100ms, 45 dB return loss is required for less than 1 % of test subjects to express dissatisfaction.
- Harcourt General stock has actually gone down in value during that same period, generating a total-return loss of 14.8 percent.
- It's difficult to find return loss in a sentence.
- The products may also be used as optical sources or optical power meters, or to measure optical return loss or event reflectance.
- Harcourt General stock has actually gone down in value during that same period, generating a total-return loss of 14 . 8 percent.
- Do you have a target for the return loss in dB ?-- Light current 17 : 23, 24 January 2007 ( UTC)
- In particular, is it the length of the match ? you have already given the acceptable return loss, though that probably is not rigid.
- A fiber optic " filter " is a component with two or more ports that provides wavelength sensitive loss, isolation and / or return loss.
- Thus, a large positive return loss indicates the reflected power is small relative to the incident power, which indicates good impedance match from source to load.
- Note that for passive two-port networks in which " S 11 " d " 1 } }, it follows that return loss is a non-negative quantity :.
- What is important-low return loss and flat response ( eg an intrumention problem ) or efficient power transfer ( eg a transmitter or radio reciever front end )?
- The transmission quality of a network isolator can be determined by measuring the industry standard parameters or characteristics, for example, insertion loss, return loss, and near end crosstalk.
- Alternatives to fusion splicing include using optical fiber connectors or mechanical splices both of which have higher insertion losses, lower reliability and higher return losses than fusion splicing.
More: 1 2