research involving prisoners in a sentence
- Federal officials said the university provided " scant evidence " that it thoroughly reviews medical research involving prisoners.
- UTMB said the investigation was prompted after university officials attended a conference at Brown University on ethical guidelines for research involving prisoners.
- Patterson said UTMB hopes to resume research involving prisoners after the site visit, and after study proposals have been re-reviewed with the new prisoner representative.
- The agency also recommends the use of independent monitors to observe the informed consent process for prisoners, as well as a formal, mandatory training program regarding ethical principles and requirements for research involving prisoners.
- Between 1968 and 2008, he was the recipient of numerous research grants including a $ 319, 000 grant in 2000 by the National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute related to " A Short Term Course in Ethics in Clinical Research Involving Prisoners ".
- It's difficult to find research involving prisoners in a sentence.