research information system in a sentence
- "Smithsonian Institution Research Information System; Archival, Manuscript and Photographic Collections, James Brooks"
- Smithsonian Institution " Research Information System; Archival, Manuscript and Photographic Collections, Bradley Walker Tomlin"
- Important to this is the connection between the research information system Metis and the repositories.
- EuroCRIS is established to address issues of current research information systems worldwide, but with emphasis on Europe.
- "' euroCRIS "'is a European organization responsible for publicising work on current research information systems ( CRIS ).
- It's difficult to find research information system in a sentence.
- Using standard API, ScholarMate Institutional Edition ( SIE ) can be integrated with Current Research Information System ( CRIS ) in research institutions.
- In Chicago, Moore has a total of four public sculptures on display that are listed on the Smithsonian Institution's Research Information System ( SIRIS ).
- It was the first commercial software of its kind, originally developed by Ernest Beutler and his son, Earl Beutler, in 1982 through their company Research Information Systems.
- A standard for current research information system is the CERIF ( Common European Research Information Format ) standard, proposed by the EU and developed and maintained by euroCRIS.
- The Smithsonian Institution Research Information System at www . siris . si . edu has a great collection of photographs of private and public gardens throughout the country.
- The programs " will help our project teams make decisions faster to shorten the drug development cycle, " said Seth Pinsky, senior director of research information systems at Merck.
- Including this sculpture, Moore has a total of four public sculptures that are listed in the Smithsonian Institution's Research Information System ( SIRIS ) on display outdoors, in Chicago.
- At present five Task Groups are established and fully operational : CERIF, Institutional Repositories ( IR-CERIF ), Best Practice, Projects and Directory of Research Information Systems ( DRIS ).
- Two monuments in the cemetery have been documented by the Smithsonian Institution Research Information System : " Sorrow " by Samuel Murray, and the Civil War Memorial, by Martin Milmore.
- The shared SIL Catalog is part of the Smithsonian Research Information System ( SIRIS ) from which one can search 1.89 million records of text, images, video and sound files from across the Smithsonian Institution.
More: 1 2
- research in the life sciences in a sentence
- research in the soviet union in a sentence
- research in the united states in a sentence
- research information in a sentence
- research information service in a sentence
- research institute in a sentence
- research institute for advanced computer science in a sentence
- research institute for advanced studies in a sentence
- research institute for advanced study in a sentence
- research institute for groundwater in a sentence