rescue 77 in a sentence
- _And then there's " Rescue 77, " barging into homes Monday on the WB.
- "Rescue 77 " and the lovely, frail, little cartoon " Home Movies ."
- "Rescue 77 " ) are drawn together in an interracial relationship by their mutual love of music.
- Anyway, the most important thing to know about " Rescue 77 " is that it's an Aaron Spelling show.
- Without any melodramatic sizzle, camp splash, or engaging medical drama, " Rescue 77 " promises to land in the misses pile with a big fat thud.
- It's difficult to find rescue 77 in a sentence.
- "Rescue 77 " is in the tradition of all sort of " rescue " shows, including ABC's " 240-Robert ."
- But it's been a long time since " Emergency " was a hit, and The WB tried paramedics and failed with " Rescue 77 ."
- It wasn't too long before she found herself working regularly on a number of shows including appearances in " Rescue 77 ", " Touch ".
- Sources also say, however, that the network was unwilling to bump the successful " Rescue 77 " to clear a time slot for " Movie Stars ."
- In Fall 1995, he joined the writing staff for the third season of the WB series " Rescue 77 ", and the FOX reality series " Murder in Small Town X ".
- Aside from some Sarah McLachlan music halfway through Monday night's premiere, " Rescue 77 " has a weaker pulse than " Hyperion Bay, " the series it's temporarily replacing.
- Monaghan starred as Kathleen Ryan in the 1999 series " Rescue 77 ", where a reviewer said her " tough, thoughtul performance " was the only saving grace of a " generic action series ".
- "The Hoop Life " resembles cheesy soft-core melodramas like the WB's " Rescue 77, " or ABC's " Push, " both of which were short-lived.
- In its well-modulated rush to probe the hearts and minds of Los Angeles paramedics, " Rescue 77 " takes the viewer on an emotional roller coaster that runs the gamut from medium to moderate, stopping ever so briefly at somewhat restrained.
- Rahm was somewhere in the film " Clay Pigeons " and has appeared in such high-visibility TV shows as " Pacific Blue " and " Rescue 77 " _ which are, I believe, publicly subsidized work projects for young actors.
More: 1 2